Carl Haavaldsen Outrages HyperCommunity EXPLOSIVE VIDEO destroys HYPERCOSMOS and HYPERNATION

Carl Haavaldsen Outrages HyperCommunity EXPLOSIVE VIDEO destroys HYPERCOSMOS and HYPERNATION



DANNY : DE HEKI’ve been watching the antics of Carl Haavaldsen for months. Carl doesn’t care about anyone except himself, he openly professors to promoting Ponzi schemes, claiming to have made $4500 a day out of HyperVerse.

He has been in network marketing for over 42 years and in the Crypto industry for 9 years, proudly sharing his journey with his followers to entrap them in the get rich quick investment opportunities he promotes; Ultron, NovatechFX, MacroGold, WippoFund, Pegasus and Everything Hyper and now HyperCosmos!

When I saw this video of him explaining how everyone had lost their money in HyperVerse and boldly stating the only way they could get any money back, was by recruiting people into HyperCosmos, this outraged the HyperCommunity.



I believe this destroys what’s left of the people who follow all the hyper Ponzi schemes. This is also a condemning video which I will do my best to give to newspapers in Canada showing help latently this guy is promoting Ponzi schemes. Watch the Original Video on my Odyssey account. In this video he alleges “100% clarity of exactly what’s happening with HyperCosmos” he also has requested the video to be removed from YouTube and has removed the video from his own private Vimeo account.



The Video was re-uploaded to @HCommunity YouTube Channel, he formally requested them to remove the video.



First off, I'm an affiliate, not a Node, so you misrepresented this video with your title. You did not have permission to use this video. You MUST remove it immediately. I have already reported you to Youtube for using my video without permission - Carl Haavaldsen



The chat between Rob Woolley and Carl Haavaldsen is priceless, I've copied it below, incase he's successful at getting his video removed, I can assure you he won't be successful at getting my video removed.

Carl Haavaldsen

@HCommunity HYPERCOSMOS | PRO NODE MEETING | 2022 DEC, you have until the end of the day or I take further action. This is a copyright violation of my own property



Rob Woolley

@Rob Woolley I am getting flack from the company on this because they said there were some things that were said incorrectly, so I was ask to get it taken down. I am all for full disclosure but I'm also about telling all the facts. If I said something incorrect, the video must be taken down and redone. Now, whoever posted this, should have asked permission. It's a copyright violation to post other people's video without permission



Rob Woolley

@Carl Haavaldsen I bet you are but I’m not convinced anything was incorrect. Here’s your chance to correct it. What part is wrong? You have everyone’s attention



Carl Haavaldsen

@Rob Woolley the product is the Academy in Hyperverse as Hyper Cosmos and Hyperverse are intertwined. you can move back and forth between each platform. I admit is was poorly designed that way but a product exists, therefore legit. They just basically redid the comp plan so it was referral only. People buy Cosmos Packages as they bought Hyper packages and both have the Academy as their product



Carl Haavaldsen

@Rob Woolley the part I had wrong was the HB part. HB's are only used to fund the Hyper Cosmos accounts to where they are pending Frozen rewards. They will not be used for paying out the accounts as I stated in the call, I received incorrect information. So basically converting HU to HB, then moving it to Hyper Cosmos to a pending rewards in there called Frozen rewards like pending rewards in Hyperverse. New sales are now required to pay out those pending rewards instead of a rebuy feature they had in Hyperverse. And of course I said dollars rather than USDT, that upset them as well. I hope this clears things up. Now do you see why I need to redo this. I don't want everyone thinking I gave them the wrong info. I simply misunderstood the info I received and delivered it incorrectly



Carl Haavaldsen

Don't you want the real info Rob? I know I do so I can move on in whatever direction I choose to go



Carl Haavaldsen

Besides the title of that video was never to do with a NODE, thats what really got everyone upset. Now my upline doesn't talk to me so I may never get the real truth now. That's on you now if this is your YouTube channel.

Reply



Rob Woolley

@Carl Haavaldsen why would that upset anyone? Wouldn't you be more upset if you were sold into HyperCosmos by someone gaining a 50% commission and all you get is access to the Hyperverse Academy and the chance to sell others the same thing? I'd think that would be a great way to make myself look stupid and lose friends.



There's a real opportunity here coming up to Christmas to pay back the 1x in USDT to everyone in HV, HN and HC and just shut shop and move on. Is HN going anywhere fast? That would be a massive gesture of goodwill and they would still have the database many believe is the real value to them.



Carl Haavaldsen

@Rob Woolley I was just relaying the info I got. I now regret anything to do with this. I'm focused on Hyper Nation. I was just trying to pass on info. Not sure why you and everyone else is trying to smear my reputation calling me a scammer. I'm just passing on the info that I got from my upline. Geez man. So tired of people twisting things and using other people as a smear campaign because they are upset. I have never in my entire career ever scammed anyone. In fact I give a ton of money away to help people make money and this is how people like you treat us. I hope you are proud of yourself and everyone else that is part of this attack on me.



Rob Woolley

@Carl Haavaldsen just re-read this - are you insinuating this is my channel? No, I have my own and if you feel I am incorrect on anything, feel free to point it out. Would you be interested in being interviewed to clear the air on this and everything else?



Rob Woolley

@Carl Haavaldsen to dissect your points:

You relayed information and said it was correct and you're now saying it's not. Why are those higher up not clarifying this? Why are they always hidden?

You seemed to say HyperNation was floundering in this video. Did I get that correct?

I've never said you are a scammer nor do I try to smear your reputation. Do you not believe this to be true?



The people I see and hear criticising HV etc seem to have good reason. Do you think all critics are lying and these "opportunities" are legitimate? Were they not told passive income, 3x, then 4x? Where's the 1x in USDT as opposed 1x in HU which seems to have little or no value?

In your video you say you give away something of little value or did I get that wrong? Do you give away cash or USDT?



This isn't about your ego or mine. This is about trying to get the truth so people can make legitimate choices in how to use their money. People asking for the truth aren't "dream stealers", they are people who passionately care about other people, their money, and their relationships with the people they recruit in good faith. I hope you do too.



THIS IS A TRANSCRIPT OF THE COMPLETE VIDEO



Transcribed using Descript



Carl Haavaldsen: Hey, good. Welcome everybody. Okay, so today I had a meeting with Pinakee Naik, who is my upline, who is direct to Keith Williams. And everything that I've been telling you has been absolutely bang on, but there's was a little bit missing, which I got clarity on today. So I have 100% clarity of exactly what's happening with HyperCosmos and why it's being done this way.



Carl Haavaldsen: Okay? So I need to go back a little bit to HyperVerse. Okay. So the moment HyperVerse was halted and the reason it was halted because again, we had certain individuals in the company that were manipulating. The system, the payout system, by creating massive amount of accounts using bots. So those individuals were reprimanded or terminated, their accounts were frozen, all assets were frozen cuz they violated all of the terms and conditions.



Carl Haavaldsen: Okay? Many of them went on to do smear campaigns about HyperVerse, about, you know, Sam Lee and Ryan Xu taking all the money and running off and all that kind of stuff, okay? Again, smear campaigns was something that was not true. Now, the reason that they had to halt HyperVerse because the resource pool was low and it couldn't continue to pay out everybody at one x.



Carl Haavaldsen: Okay? So they created HyperCosmos. Now, the other reason why they couldn't pay everybody out, I shouldn't say that. The resource pool was low. The resource pool, the money in the resource pool was one 10th the value. So HBS in the pool were not valued at one to one. They were valued at 10 to one. Okay.



Carl Haavaldsen: Because the value of HB dropped significantly. Okay. Because of everything that happened, or of HU I should say dropped significantly. So, so the hus were 10 to 12 to one value. So paying people out would have depleted the pool before everybody was paid. Okay? Does everybody understand that? Okay. So, Their reasoning for HyperCosmos was they're gonna continue to do what they're doing in HyperVerse with the, the payouts of the HUS converting to HB at a one-to-one to bring over.



Carl Haavaldsen: But the only way it will HB will be one-to-one on the USDT is gonna be if new USDT comes in. Now, how HB will get its value back is that when new USDT comes into the system. So it doesn't mean you putting new money in, it's you creating new sales into HyperCosmos, starting with just a hundred dollars packages for people.



Carl Haavaldsen: You will make an immediate $50. Now HyperCosmos is paying out right now on all US dollar. Deposits. So if you sign up somebody today for a hundred dollars USDT, you'll be paid $50. That $50 will immediately be put into your balance for you to withdraw immediately. It is happening right now. It is not happening with HBS because the value of HB needs to increase.



Carl Haavaldsen: How that's done is for every HB that you have in here. I think I gotta share my screen just to just to show everybody. Okay. Just gimme a second. Just wanna make sure it goes to the rate screen. Okay. So I've gotta go to my account. Let me just, I just gotta move some stuff here. Sorry.



Carl Haavaldsen: So this is good news. People are getting paid in HyperCosmos right now, but only on USDT deposit. Oops, that's not where I want to go. I need to go hear it and log in.



Carl Haavaldsen: So you can see I have 78,000 USDT sitting here. This is actually HBS, but they are immediately converted to A USDT in the system. So the moment somebody makes a deposit, it doesn't matter what the size is of USDT, you make a 50% bonus on it. That is deme directly given to you. It will deduct it from this.



Carl Haavaldsen: This is like your pending rewards up here. It'll deduct it from here, put it in here. And this is immediately available to withdraw on USDT deposits only. Now, let's say, Someone comes in with a thousand dollars and immediately you get a 500 USDT match commission off of that deposit. And remember, you make it off of any deposit that comes in.



Carl Haavaldsen: Someone could put in a hundred deposits, you will make 50% off of every deposit they do. Okay? That then gets that, it, it takes out 500 HBS. So 500 HBS are then burned out of the, out of the system. Okay? This is how the value of HB will come back. So when every HB is burned, what that does is it starts to increase its value.



Carl Haavaldsen: So at some point when you are coming over with your HBS and you're creating a new packages with them at some point, When the value has increased, they haven't said up to what it's gonna get to, but when it starts to make its comeback, they will then start to pay out in HBS. But for right now, it's only gonna be on USDT deposits.



Carl Haavaldsen: They gotta remember, you gotta think we're here, you're taking all of your HBS from HyperVerse, it's going here. So now we're in a new company starting fresh. You guys are the very first people to, to register in there. Now what you need to do is go out and sell. Now some of you're gonna say, well, I'm not gonna do this.



Carl Haavaldsen: Well, would you have done that in any other company you went to? So don't, don't treat this as anything any different than any other company you would go to. If you want your money from HyperVerse, this is the only way it's gonna get done. Now you're either gonna run away in a huff and puffy situation, and that's fine.



Carl Haavaldsen: It's all okay. But those that want their money out, We'll go out and make hundred dollars sales and get a $50 commission to it, and they'll sell hundreds and hundreds of hundred dollars and they'll just be cashing out $50 at a time. Now, if they did a trickle fee like they did at a half percent a day, someone will put in a thousand dollars and you only get $10 a day.



Carl Haavaldsen: Would you rather not get a $500 commission or $10 a day? What would you rather get? Because at the end of the month, you're still making more on a 50% commission. You understand? And you're getting your money out faster. So treat this like it's a brand new company, which it is, but the company has already given you funds ahead of time.



Carl Haavaldsen: You didn't have to



Audience: deposit anything.



Carl Haavaldsen: So all you have to do is go out there and promote HyperCosmos as a get a 50% commission off of every sale you. That's all you have to do because that is what's gonna attract people coming in here. They'll come in here with a hundred. They'll also come in here with a thousand, even 10,000 if they know that they can make a 50% commission on every package.



Carl Haavaldsen: And believe me, there are people out there that have money, but they're not, they don't have our previous situation of HyperVerse stuck in their head about, oh, this company, you can't have that. You have to erase that. You have to leave the past in the past and start present right here. I'm telling you now, this is how you will get your money out.



Carl Haavaldsen: It is not that hard if you're passive, passive. Excuse. Hang on. I didn't say there was questions yet. I will tell. I will ask questions. I I'm almost done. One sec. Okay. So the company has given you a seed to start with to start getting your money out. A normal business says you would have to put money in in order to get your money out here.



Carl Haavaldsen: You don't. Here they're giving you what you've already earned in HyperVerse and putting it here. For those of you that are brand new here and haven't been to my calls before, it is illegal for a company to take pool money from one company and throw it into another company without consent. That's why everybody has to transition over at some point in time, after a certain amount of HB are burned and the value has increased, then they can start paying out with HBS and USDT.



Carl Haavaldsen: So it will start to churn at some point. But the, the, the, the actual liquidity pool for HyperCosmos has to start getting filled. There's no other way to do it at this point, because if they started using HBS, we will liquidate the pool in a week because of the value that HB is right now. Okay. So, Let me take some questions.



Carl Haavaldsen: Put up your hand. Just click the reactions button and raise your hand and I will take questions. Okay. Dio, go ahead.



Carl Haavaldsen: Okay. Hi, Carl. Hi. How you



Audience: doing?



Carl Haavaldsen: Okay, I'm good. How about you?



Audience: Okay.



Carl Haavaldsen: I do understand that



Audience: To,



Carl Haavaldsen: to be able to withdraw in upper customers, we have to, to bring people who we, who will buy



Audience: minimum 100 package. Yep. And,



Carl Haavaldsen: We will benefit



Audience: 50 percentage



Carl Haavaldsen: of their of



Audience: their, their package, right? Correct. Yep.



Audience: So, I would like



Carl Haavaldsen: to know the promotion. You want



Audience: to start?



Carl Haavaldsen: Oh, I'm gonna talk about that a little bit later. I'm gonna, I just wanna talk about this part here. I will talk about the promotion later. Okay. Okay. Just, just not on, just not right now. Because I, I've got a time slot. I wanna put that in. So I'll talk about that, about 20 minutes.



Carl Haavaldsen: So I have a question. Should just, you gotta put up your hand please. We do everybody in order. Thank you. Okay. So I'll answer that question in about 15 minutes. Dio, Donny. Okay. Okay. Thank you. Thank you. Okay. Peter, go ahead. Hi, Cal. Hi.



Audience: Quick question I can't get my is we invite new people into the business and they're pouring, let's say, a thousand dollars in, oh.



Audience: Do they get paid? Do they get paid on a daily



Carl Haavaldsen: basis or they get paid per package sale? See, everything is paid instantly. So when you make a. So someone decides from outside, I've never been in here, into HyperVerse or, or anything. They come in and they buy a hundred dollars package. You immediately will get $50, which will be deducted from your total in there and immediately cashable.



Carl Haavaldsen: Yeah. Okay. So it it's all immediate cashable. Okay. This is how the company is trying to win everybody back. But the compromise is, is they need the pool filled so it requires new money. They're not asking you to put your own money in. No, no, no, no, no. They're asking you to just refer people. You could buy a package in there with USDT and start that if you wanted to.



Carl Haavaldsen: But they're not saying for you to do that.



Audience: No, no. If I, I was talking to a guy yesterday and basically he was telling. You know, you know my story and things like that. And I asked, he says, well, how would



Carl Haavaldsen: I do that? Then I, I couldn't explain



Audience: to him if he puts a th like saying in IBU, if you put a thousand, then you've got like $5 a day, didn't you?



Audience: Yeah. How, how does he make



Carl Haavaldsen: his money? Well, those people, again, you are going to convert your H Hus to HBS. You're gonna move 'em over to HyperCosmos.


https://www.dehek.com/general/ponzi-scheme-scamalerts/carl-haavaldsen-outrages-hypercommunity-explosive-video-destroys-hypercosmos-and-hypernation/

Comments