HyperNation News Update - The Crypto Ponzi Scheme Avenger

HyperNation News Update - The Crypto Ponzi Scheme Avenger



DANNY : DE HEKTranscribed using Descript



Danny de Hek: I'm recording now. We're live. Rob.



Rob Woolley: Hi, my name's Rob. And your name is Ronnie. Oh, not the Hi Ronnie. AKA



Danny de Hek: Danny. Yeah. No, I'm Danny de Hek. Yes.



Rob Woolley: Yep. Sorry, we're starting this video a little bit late because Danny's head was so big. We had to widen the door to get him in tonight, where I shave my eyebrows.



Rob Woolley: He, he was in the New York Times yesterday. Was I? Yes.



Danny de Hek: What didn't you tell me? You told me. Oh yeah. Sorry. I woke up. Thought it was a dream.



Rob Woolley: So we are gonna be talking about everything, HyperNation, HyperVerse, HyperFund, Hyper HyperBole, even Hyper HyperBolic, whatever that is. Rhetorical devices, we're gonna use them all.



Rob Woolley: But actually what we are gonna do is I'm gonna ask Danny cuz I haven't been, I haven't been surfing the Hyper highway of news on what is all up to date on HyperNation in particular. So, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, what have I missed out on in the last four weeks? Well,



Danny de Hek: brace yourself. People are now living in the, in the EcoSystem.



Danny de Hek: No way. Nah, it's a joke. . No, that's such thing is it? I know.



Rob Woolley: Efi, do you know? Did I heard the other day I shot you? Not I heard the other day. Right? There's actually many HyperVerses. Even roadblocks, which my daughter plays is actually a not, No, not a, not a HyperVerse. A MetaVerse. Oh.



Danny de Hek: Well, I think I, I don't play games at all.



Danny de Hek: I hate games. And I think the gaming people have been doing the MetaVerse stuff for a long time. Mm. And I think the whole thing is bringing the, the 50 year old plus people into the gaming world, because I actually, when I listen to all the stuff that's going on with HyperNation at the moment, I actually, it sounds like a game.



Danny de Hek: And they've just bought themselves a ticket for an arcade



Rob Woolley: game. It certainly does sound like a game. I'm not too sure anybody's winning from that game so far, but HyperGame. It, it is. Yeah. It's a hope a it was like a squid game, but without squid. No, it's like a gambling. Yes. So any, Anyway, anyway, the last, the last I got involved, they, they were trying to get everybody their one X back.



Rob Woolley: Those people that had invested in HyperVerse, they were trying to get their one X back. And there was something about if you



Danny de Hek: they've, they've actually already started paying people back their one X. Did you know that that's what they've come out with? Seriously. Just in the last couple of weeks, they have now said that process has begun and everyone's going, Well, why haven't I got any money back?



Rob Woolley: So my, my understanding was, That you were gonna get paid back your initial investment, which personally I think is totally impossible. I can't see how they could possibly do that, but has, has that started about



Danny de Hek: six, seven weeks ago, they said that they will probably do something like produce some sort of coin.



Danny de Hek: And that probably is actually now the fact, and it's called Hyper bond.



Rob Woolley: So you paid cash Yeah. To get your initial membership, but people aren't actually gonna get paid



Danny de Hek: back cash. No. They, they've decided that they would pay out the rewards in another token that no one knows. And they get this, no one knows the value of this token



Danny de Hek: Yeah. Right. However you can do things with this token. Like what? Get into the next Ponzi scheme,



Rob Woolley: which is, Yeah. So let's let Wellnation or another thing,



Danny de Hek: So originally well, I spoke to a guy who invested 25,000, Yeah. $25,000 of his U S D T. He now has 200,000 plus HU dollars in his HyperVerse account.



Danny de Hek: Now they at one point were worth like $7 each on the exchange. I could be wrong, but around about $7 each. Today they are worth 0, 0, 0 0 1



Rob Woolley: cent. Is this the H V T?



Danny de Hek: No, this is h u I think. And then there was also H V T. Now I'm not genius on this and I could be saying things wrong, but originally when you went and put $25,000 into HyperVerse, that would give you $50,000 h u and then once, and that would be the, the reward money that grew each day.



Danny de Hek: And you would get your rewards and then you would transfer your HU into H V T HyperVerse token, right? Then all of a sudden HU started to be worth nothing. HyperVerse Token was also parallel. Nothing.



Rob Woolley: So HyperVerse token is H V T? Yeah. Yeah, because I know there's one you can go on, you can have a look online and it's worth like 0 cent or whatever.



Rob Woolley: Yeah.



Danny de Hek: Yeah. So is m o f molecular structure or something, or rather, So basically any coin that's been associated with Hyper capital, HyperFund HyperVerse has been pumped and dumped, and now they have Hian D. So what's that? Oh



Rob Woolley: H



Danny de Hek: and d. Yeah. And there's also an h and t now at the moment, people are accumulating, and I could be wrong, but I think I've got this right cause it is complicated that people are accumulating HyperNation d in the back end of HyperNation and that hasn't even got onto the market yet.



Danny de Hek: So there's no such coin on any exchange that people are getting accumulating their wealth.



Rob Woolley: So basically this token or dollar, cuz I know Yeah, right. There was an H and Dation dollar and Aian token, H and t and I think one went on an exchange or was launched when they did the launch or something like that.



Rob Woolley: But the thing that really interested me when I was watching that HyperNation launch is talking about white papers and yellow papers and basically nothing was gonna be starting until next year. Late, late next year, late 2023.



Danny de Hek: Can you imagine that You're an architect and you're gonna build a house, and then halfway through building the house, all right, nice house, the, the the bank says, Oh, by the way, we haven't got the plans of the house ready yet.



Danny de Hek: So that's the white paper. Mm-hmm. . And then once you've got these plans ready, you get an idea of the concept of your house. But then those white papers need to go off and they make yellow. So HyperNation hasn't even got a white paper yet, so it hasn't even got a plan of build or structure. And then even if it is like, you know how some designers go far out design and then it goes to the structural engineer.



Danny de Hek: The structural engineer goes, No mate, that's gonna cost far too much to build. So that's what the yellow paper is all about. So,



Rob Woolley: HIN nation's clean. If I, if I can interrupt you right there, the one thing that I find re really fascinating is that if you read up about HyperFund and what it was supposed to have done is you read up about HyperVerse and what it was supposed to have done and you're reading up now about Iation and what it's planning to do is that it doesn't really matter what iteration it is, they haven't done anything.



Rob Woolley: And yet there was a video where Ryan Zoo was saying that they were, I don't quote me on this, I could be wrong. A thousand developers working. What have they, what have they done?



Danny de Hek: Yeah, that was I think Hyper H Cash. And, and was he Well he didn't insinuate he said he had a thousand people. Mm. That was just December, 2021 cuz he was in Okay.



Danny de Hek: He was in Dubai with Brenda Ch Cal Patel and Keith Williams. That's right. And also Bitcoin Rodney. Right. And my opinion, they are HyperVerse and Hibernian and they were the people that I reckon they went to Dubai and they were planning this whole.



Rob Woolley: Yeah, I, I, well, I struggle with a lot of these concepts.



Rob Woolley: Yeah. And like, first of all, I struggle with the, the only real thing about crypto involved in any of these schemes is that if you want to get involved, you have to pay crypto, which is basically untraceable.



Danny de Hek: Yeah. A lot of people come to me and go, Well, why don't the police do something about it? Why don't we do a, a high court injunction?



Danny de Hek: And I just say, They've got the money. There's no proof. It's, I don't even know, I mean, you know, you can't go to court and say, I think they'd have to have proof.



Rob Woolley: I, I think you'd have to, like, a lot of people are quite critical, and I find it interesting about the regulation and about normal currency, but the advantage with regulation is that people who are investing in anything I protected and with normal currency there's a paper trail, you know, like, you know, where the money went from one account into another account.



Rob Woolley: Yeah. The moment that you're paying anything with crypto, you are paying into a crypto wallet and you have no idea who owns the wallet that you just, deposited money into, like, for example, , anybody who has become a member of any of the, any crypto scheme. Mm-hmm. you don't like, you didn't pay into j blog's account number, blah, blah, blah.



Rob Woolley: At certain bank you paid into a massive number. Yeah. And you have no idea who owned that number or who had access, you know, to



Danny de Hek: that number. Yeah. I'd like to go back actually to talk about the people that got stuck in HyperVerse, cuz I know there's lots of people who have lost a lot of money. So they've been playing around with them, basically saying they're gonna get their one times back.



Danny de Hek: And if you're not familiar with the one times theory, it's basically if you put a thousand dollars in, they're alleging that you're gonna get your a thousand dollars back. But they've created this coin called Hyper Bond. And the Hyper bond can only be used to gain entry into HyperNation. Now, to get into HyperNation, imagine going to a nightclub and there's a, what do you call those guys?



Danny de Hek: A bouncer outside. Yep. And he's decided to put a cover charge in just getting into the nightclub. So originally they told everyone that they could pay a hundred H U t U S D T to get a passport, which is labeled A N F T, just to get into the new platform. And if they did that, they could bring over?



Danny de Hek: No, no, they couldn't bring over. Cuz they had different levels and you could buy a purple NFT for $10,000 or a platinum NFT for a hundred thousand dollars, which mean you'd be a node and be in charge of making some of the big decisions. But the 10,000 NFD holders basically could bring their, their 20 levels over.



Danny de Hek: And I learned a lot about 20 levels just a wee while ago, which I'd like to share later on. I'm glad you did because it's amazing and I realize why they don't care that they're paying $10,000 for an NFT, but the hundred dollars NFT was like the nightclub the bouncers cover charge.



Rob Woolley: So my understanding is that there's a green box and a yellow box.



Rob Woolley: A purple and a platinum. So just for any viewers to keep up there. Not an expert on this. I



Danny de Hek: feel silly explaining it cause it sounds like a stupid thing. I know, I know. We don't, we don't believe this by the way. We don't believe this. We're just repeating what they're teaching people who are believing it in it.



Rob Woolley: A hundred dollars U S D T or U S D U S D T I think it is, is the green box,



Danny de Hek: which no green box I think is 125 or $130.



Rob Woolley: No, you could be right. You could be right. Is it 300 U S D T? Which is the yellow? No, you're



Danny de Hek: getting confused. I'll explain it. You, you listen. So if you were an existing member of HyperVerse Yeah.



Danny de Hek: You got a discount and you could get in Basical. For a hundred dollars with a yellow box. And then you could get ready and you'd sit there ready to be on the vessel, as they said, off to the Hyper HyperNation. Yeah. Yeah. And people that had got your ticket, no association with any of the Ponzi schemes beforehand who were fresh, they could buy, They let this green box drop and people could then pay, I think it was 125 for a green box and have the same privilege as a yellow box holder hat.



Danny de Hek: Except it was a little bit more. So basically, if you wanted to get into HyperNation and you believe that HyperVerse wasn't a company and you believe that I'm gonna go to HyperNation, you were getting a discount of 20% roughly the cause you had already been in HyperVerse. Okay. I



Rob Woolley: knew, I knew there was a 20% discount there somewhere.



Danny de Hek: I'll tell you that in a minute. Cause you haven't quite got it yet.



Rob Woolley: Yeah, yeah. No, I probably haven't. I, I totally agree. I probably haven't. I knew there was a 20% discount if you were moving from HyperVerse somehow to HyperNation. But the other thing that really blew my mind is talking about the gamers and the green box.



Rob Woolley: Mm-hmm. Is that I heard it suggested by one of the leaders that a gamer would have heard about the Hypo Nation community yet so excited. Mm-hmm. And they'd be going and paying 125 U S D T, which is around about 200 plus New Zealand dollars at the moment to have a. Yeah. And I, no one, no one would've a lot if you're a gamer, you could go out and buy the best game in the world and own it for less money than that.



Danny de Hek: Well, funny story, a lady I know accidentally bought two yellow boxes and then accidentally. Yeah. And you can only own one per person. And she said, I've



Rob Woolley: made a mistake. And they're not transferable



Danny de Hek: too. Yes. Well they wouldn't even refund her for making the mistake. Classic. Yeah. And I did sort of give her a hard time about why she did it, but anyway, she told me.



Danny de Hek: So I thought, don't let the truth get in way with a good story.



Rob Woolley: No. Right. Excuse me for drinking on online. It is sweltering hot here in the Danny de Heat. MetaVerse. It's the lighting, isn't it? Yeah. No's.


https://www.dehek.com/general/ponzi-scheme-scamalerts/hypernation-news-update-the-crypto-ponzi-scheme-avenger/

Comments