Is LunaOne a Scam or Legit? XLN Token a Scam? a Review by The Crypto Ponzi Scheme Avenger #ScamDemic

Is LunaOne a Scam or Legit? XLN Token a Scam? a Review by The Crypto Ponzi Scheme Avenger #ScamDemic



DANNY : DE HEK



Transcribed using Descript



Hello, welcome along. I'm Danny de Hek. Thank you for pressing play. Good to see you. Well, I've got a couple of ladies here that have had an involvement in a company called LunaOne, and I'll be honest, I know absolutely nothing about it, but they wanna tell me their story and they wanna warn other people about getting involved in this company.



I don't know exactly where this will take us, but we're on a Zoom meeting and we're about to listen. So I'll bring up the website of LunaOne. I have today two ladies. We've got one, I've forgot your names already. Perfectly normal for me to get people's names, but we've got a Ann and we've got a Cindy Piper.



Cindy. Cindy, right. I knew that . So LunaOne first glance professional looking website. Looks like they really know what they're doing when it comes to fooling people into an investment opportunity. So I have to ask one of you two lovely ladies. When did you first hear about this company and what intrigued you to get involved?



Do you wanna cover that, Ann, or do you want me to answer first? No,



I think you do most of the talking because I'll tell you why. I've got serious network problems and our power may go off any minute as well, so that's why I'm actually gonna mute myself, but I'll join in if I feel like I need to say something.



Right. That's what you call throwing Cindy, you carry on Cindy, under the bus?



I, I, no, no,



no. I joined about six, I dunno. I a actually, look, I think it was over six months ago, right? Yeah. And what is Yeah, I was, I was in the first promo thingy. Right. So long joined that, that's actually a great question. How do these companies actually get traction?



I think they put their energies into other things. And did proper bus. I'm not saying this is not a proper business, by the way, kids, this could be a legit company. I'm just finding out about them just like you are, but something they did to get the momentum behind them. What do you think they actually did and how did you first hear about it?



I, Cindy. Okay. First, first of all, we got involved probably about seven or eight months ago, and we had watched a YouTube Channel with Run Guys. I don't know if you've heard of that.



Yes, I have. With me too. I subscribed yesterday. Oh, did



you? Okay. Thank you. So run Guys had been promoting pretty heavily, LunaOne at one point in time, and it went on for several months.



I would call it a commercial. And to add on to. while I was after launch and, and the, the price, which we'll get into. Yep. When I started researching how that came about, run guys knew Steven McCullough, which I'll get into that part of the story. Yep. And the LunaOne team before they were even a company.



So I have photos that I have shared with run guys in, at the Apollo offices of Steven McCullough in South Africa, and they had been invited to have dinner with him and the, the LunaOne team and some other people from Steven McCullough's other crypto businesses. And so I, I think it's safe to say, and I think they've been honest about it, that they were paid to.



Basically publicize LunaOne, right? And that's how we all kind of got tricked,



I think. Right? So I'm just looking at these guys YouTube chAnnl. Now can I, can I just say something Danny, Danny, on every single video that the run guys did, if you go towards the end of their video, that's when they promoted LunaOne on every single video.



They did it every single day for the last, what, six, seven months, right? Yeah. So, but you must look towards the end of their video. That's when they did the, the pushing. Yeah. Well, I'm, I've learned from my lessons. I'm not gonna play anyone else's video while. I'm recording. Okay. Yeah. But I can see that they have obviously been rampant.



I know. And the point is that these guys obviously poke out videos ev two or three videos a day by the look of it and they have Yes. They, they do about five or six I think. Yeah. So what, what gets me when I see these guys promoting these systems, they're all for it. Like, I don't know you're familiar with Hyperverse, but I noticed in the leadership meetings, they were sort of mentioning myself again yesterday and they were sort of saying that they don't know why I'm giving them such a hard time.



Cause they're trying to help the people that have lost their money and it's like they're the ones, so now I sort of see a parallel here with these run guys. They're out there promoting this opportunity and then looking at their latest videos, which were done three weeks ago. They, they've got one saying here, urgent lunar update.



Like people need to act fast and do something and they're probably now claiming to help people. Would that be



correct? Yeah. Yeah. So you're right. They're, they're claiming to think that they were scammed as well, but I think even without the text of what was happening at the dinner, the fact that they met the team beforehand just shows that they were properly financially incentivized to make it a commercial, is what they did.



And they commercialized it. Yeah. Right. So they back came out. I, I've been making my own YouTube videos, so that you might wanna check out JR came into the Discord Group, the from Run guys, and he has said he is going to take the coins that run, guys got paid from LunaOne and redistribute them back to the LunaOne community for all the funds that they've lost.



And he only did that, what did I tell you? Two days ago? Two days ago. So what



we have, just to clarify what you're saying, they're offering, I, I, I missed some of that cause I was doing something else. But , they oh, I'm sorry. Okay. They are claiming to come out with another coin. Is that what you're saying?



That will help. No,



no, no, no, no, no, no. Lu run



one at a time. Kids. Yeah.



Go Cindy, you carry



on. Oh, okay. I'm sorry. . You carry on. Run guys. The commission came forward and said that they were gonna take the, in the money, the coins, the tokens that they were given by LunaOne back to the LunaOne investors, because LunaOne investors had lost so much. So they only just came out with that and just, just,



Right.



So need to try not to overlap people, your leg and to wee at the end. So when you wanna speak, sorry, you make a beep and we'll pause and you go. Yeah. It it just to make it more clear there. What happens is LunaOne was saying that if that they got 10, well, they didn't tell us what their percentage was but it was 10% to refer somebody.



Okay. So it was only just referring directly people. There was no like MLM structure or anything like that. Okay. So Cindy, I would you think that they would've also got 10% on signup? That's



got 20%. I think



that was probably need to worry about proving that these guys haven't, by the sounds of what you ladies are saying, these guys have obviously been involved.



They're profited in some way, which will form, they're obviously trying to keep face by doing shady deals now. And they'll be all about, just like all these, I'm gonna call it a Ponzi schemes. It's all about keeping the community happy so they can get them to diversify into another opportunity. Is that sun that up nicely?



You're, you're such on. Excellent. Now I wanna ask you questions about your own opportunity now. Yeah. Yep. Well there you go. Proof in the pudding. Keep quiet. All right, so now I want to ask about these guys that I'm looking at on the screen. You can see them. Alright, we've got they all link off to their LinkedIn profile.



I haven't done any research on these guys, but it looks like they actually put their face behind what they're doing, which is unusual. So do you know any of these people? Are they active? Or are they made up people? Yeah.



Okay. So now here's the story. That's why I'm saying you're gonna have to learn some of the backstory.



Yep. So this is the second batch of guys. Oh. Some of them are still the first batch of guys, but, so the timeline goes like this. We had a different ceo, his name was Daniel Huney, not Steven Reese Lewis. No. Steven McCullough actually owns, gets the paid for for this company. Yep. But I found that out quite by accident later on.



So he, he actually has it linked up that LunaOne has to pay 2% to his other companies. So we, I didn't, we didn't know any of that information as LunaOne Investors. Yeah. This all, I stumbled into this. Yeah. But so besides that, it seemed like. , Daniel Puney wasn't in charge even though he was ceo, that he was under the Steven McCullough, which nobody knew you, you joined and you thought Daniel was, you know, in charge.



Right. So at right before launch, well, right before what was supposed to be launched, so everything's changed Right before what was supposed to be launched, Daniel stepped down and we were told it was for health reasons, and then Corey was put on. Now that this matters because Stephen McCullough, I don't, I don't get this part, I don't, I can't wrap my mind around it.



Owns a sovereign nation in South Africa. Yeah, and I thought it was like some weird jokey kind of thing. He's in it with Corey Kozad, the new ceo. and some of the LunaOne team is also in it. This sovereign nation, like I said it, I think it's a little more serious than what I thought it was supposed to be because they actually said the South African government's a little worried about their sovereign nation.



I'm not quite sure why. Yeah. So that's a twist to story. But so Daniel stepped down and we were told that that was due to health reasons and Corey took over. Now they had already changed the website. So what was it that we thought was good on the website? They had linked themselves up with Coca-Cola,



Xbox.



Sure. They have Coca-Cola Just love being into our super. One is another Ponzi scheme of been busting and they also got connections with Coca-Cola. Last I heard, they Red Bull's, the one that they seem to use to partner with everyone. So . Anyway, so has anyone contacted Coca-Cola?



Yeah. So now can we keep this, this information



private?



No. So don't tell me anything you don't want broadcast of the masses. We are live and people are watching this with Okay.



Wagley ears. Okay. Well, so this is fine because I've already got in my YouTube chAnnl. My husband is actually worked for Coca-Cola for 18 years. Yep. So when he had gone to his bosses and the executives and asked about this project they knew nothing about it.



So I knew we, we both at that point that, that that was, oh, you didn't know this part, Ann? I have it in my video, so No, I didn't. No, I didn't.



Well, that video you talking about, we grab the link afterwards and we'll put that in the, in the notes so people can watch your video.



Okay. Yeah. Well, we knew at that point that the Coca-Cola ties weren't real, and then we had heard from other investors.



That the Xbox and the PlayStation and the meta connections. And who else did Microsoft?



Yeah, I mean, make fun of me. I mean, after looking at about 50 of these Ponzi schemes and the claims they make I think DE's Amy, I did a really good interview on him, and I can tell you now that any of their claims can't be substantiated.



Is that the right word? Did I get that right, Ann? Yeah. Yeah. So I mean, I'm no surprised Yes, to be



honest. How, how do they do these things legally? I don't under, I, I



assume it's got, these are criminals. This is like watching a bank robber come into the bank and holding a gun up to the teller and say, I'm gonna rob you.



And then the teller's going, don't I know you? Yeah, I'm from Coca-Cola. You might have heard of Netflix or Spotify. Oh, you know, and that's, they're literally modern day bank robbers, so they don't need to be legit. They don't, you know, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. They must sit there on a board table and think, Hmm, what story can we come up with?



And that's how they operate and that's how they sleep at night. I mean, I did a search on one of the CEOs on that latest one called Crypto. What was the LA last one? Crypto Market Built Bull. And this the PDF that come out? Yeah. Bull. We won't talk about that one, Ann. But the, the PDF that come out that they were pushing the product with had a CEO and his photo was taken off somebody else's LinkedIn profile and it had a different name.



So that's why I'm just, while we are looking at these, I'm going through these people's profiles to see how rampant they are on LinkedIn. Because if you looked at stable deo, they have five people on their Facebook page, on their website, and they all link off to their LinkedIn profile and one of them is Sam Lee.



But when you go and investigate, when Sam Lee last had any activity on LinkedIn, it was three years ago. So I'm looking at these guys LinkedIn profiles cuz this guy who's a CEO has only got 1700 people following them. Now I'm a YouTube and I have 7,000 people following me. So this shows me that these guys aren't big business people, they're just small time cuz LinkedIn's where business people hang out.



So that's what I'd be looking at first of all, anyway, just to get we side issue there.



So yeah, so I think, I'm not surprised. I mean if I was, if I asked you guys like you've invested in here, so what? What enticed you guys to think that this is a good opportunity? That's probably one of the my favorite questions to ask you ladies today. Who wants to go, Cindy?



As I said, they, if I think if they hadn't tied all the co the companies to it, we wouldn't have been so apt to do it.



And our friends that we got involved and family members wouldn't have been interested in it either. Yeah. I mean, it seemed like that they have the team prior to changing the team and like you said, they're pretty much all docked because they had their picture there and they were all real people.



Yeah. So the, there's, like I said, now there's back stories for most of them that I've dug into. The AJ that's on there, he worked for Apollo FinTech under Steve McCullough, so you're gonna keep hearing Steve McCullough's name Lee. He was at the dinner with run guys and Steve McCullough prior. Wow.



And he, he was a an Apollo FinTech person as well. Brax, they just found in Discord and he's a moron. Hammer, she's, she's really nice. She pulls her sleeves up and she actually, so, I mean, there's a lot to this story. And did you tell me you didn't have your coins either at launch day?



No, I only got them two weeks after I had every single day I was waiting.



There's a lot days and its to take it the date. Yeah. Yeah,



yeah. Well, at some point they swapped



and they didn't give, and they didn't give me, they didn't, my husband my friends, our friends that had invested, people didn't have their tokens on Launch day, which other people had the option to sell, and they were supposed to have launched at 25 cents and they launched at 5 cents. So first you already lost your money.



It was already gone cuz it wasn't worth anything. And they chose that launch price. And then on top of it, we didn't have tokens to sell if we're all at zero. Yeah. The airdrops we hadn't received. So we received our to, they launched on Halloween and we didn't receive our tokens and I think, I think until November 11th, I think it was.



So and my husband's verifying, yeah, our friends did not get their tokens until November 16th, I think it was. Tamara was the only one. That team that I knew that actively worked on getting people their tokens. Right.



So, so I'm not a crypto investor. I've never bought any tokens in my life, but Ann did explain briefly to me, you were advertised these, you could purchase these tokens at 15 cents of token, and you were told that when they hit the market, they're gonna be landed at 25 cents a token.



And that was the high pool around it. And then when they actually did launch, they launched these tokens at 5 cents each. Is that, am I correct with that? Yes. Wow. Yes. Correct. So how did you feel about that moment to 3 cents? Yep. Don't worry about that. How did you feel at that moment? Because it,



Well, me personally, I, I realized it was a scam.



I'm like, like I quickly woke up, right? Like, like two days later. I was looking for who was to blame.



Yep. And you know how these companies survive because they have these membership plans, which, and opportunities. And the, the bronze, you know, gold, silver diamond platinum. And most people go for the, the bottom package.



And that bottom package is the low hanging fruit because people think I'll have a wee dabble and I'll start at the bottom. I won't go up high. And then obviously because people have invested in it from 300 to a thousand dollars, they don't bother putting the time and energy into it to go after these guys.



So I'm assuming, I'm having to guess that. What, can I have a dollar figure that, what, how much did you put into this? Can I ask that question?



And do you wanna go first or I don't mind. Yeah.



What was the what was that package? It was the first. Thing it was I forget now. Was it $3,000 and you would get the 45,000 coins, or, oh, I can't even



remember.



No. Ours was,



you'd buy it for 15 cents plus you



got additional. Yeah, but I think they did offer it, like you could buy it like that, but we didn't. Yeah, they had, they had both.



Yeah. So you could sign up and get an incentive if you had somebody underneath you? Is that what you're meaning? Yeah.



Yeah.



I spent, I spent around



three, just over 3000 because Yeah. What happened is I was going for that deal and then I didn't quite have enough money for it, so I messaged support or that Alicia, and I said to her, if I, if I pay it in increments, you know, Will it, can it still count towards that package? And she said, yes, I've got the email saying that she said Yes.



And when I purchased like that, and eventually when I made lot of tokens, I assumed I was in that pool getting all those free tokens. And then I discovered that I only got a few tokens. Oh, right. I messaged her back and I said to her, but I, you know, I've spent the amount and I didn't quite get everything.



And she said, no, you had to buy it all at once. So anyway, that was just by the buy, but that really pissed me off in the beginning. But yeah, I, I think it was over 3000. Just over 3000. Yeah. Right. And I suppose so, yeah. So that, that was, was that a entry level or was that sort of a medium level? No, no. You could have bought what was the minimum, Cindy?



I mean, you could have bought any amount.


https://www.dehek.com/general/ponzi-scheme-scamalerts/is-lunaone-a-scam-or-legit-xln-token-a-scam-a-review-by-the-crypto-ponzi-scheme-avenger-scamdemic/

Comments