HyperVerse Passive Income Alternatives - 10 Side Hustles to Build Long-Term Wealth without Crypto
Today's post by DANNY : DE HEK is "HyperVerse Passive Income Alternatives - 10 Side Hustles to Build Long-Term Wealth without Crypto"

Do you know why HyperVerse has been so successful over the last couple of years? Because they are selling you something that we all want, a passive income.

Hello, I'm Danny de Hek. Thank you for tuning in and watching my YouTube Channel. Do you know why HyperVerse has been so successful over the last couple of years is because they are selling you something that we all want, and that is a passive income, passive income also known as unearned income is income that can be earned automatically with minimal labor to work or maintain.
It can be a great way to help on generate extra cashflow, whether he or she is running a side hustle, or just trying to get a little extra dough each. Yeah, that is Wikipedia. His explanation of what a passive income is. So I've been exposing HyperVerse for the last couple of months, and you're probably wondering why I have been doing that.
People have been giving me lots of feedback. They say I'm jealous that I haven't gotten invested in this I'm broke, or I should find better things to do with my time. My mission was actually to get a thousand YouTube subscribers and other companies do it. The reason why I wanted to do this is because I wanted to monetize my YouTube channel.
So what I'm going to do in this video, I'm going to flip into a web browser and I'm going to show you how much money I have actually made on each other videos that I've produced about hybrid is now on mythical. So I haven't just been creating rubbish. I've actually done a lot of research in these videos and there you can see the return I've got in mine.
I think the information I've got and I've grabbed throughout the internet has actually been quite useful. So I've done it now for those who don't know me or that she leaves school at the age of 14, the reason I did this because I hated school, I couldn't take my education any further. I have dyslexia.
So when I got to the age of 23, I decided to get tested. And they told me that I have a reading and a writing level of a 9.3 year old, which I thought was quite good at the time. So I started life off as a painter and a decorator. And it wasn't until I started working for myself, I really learnt how to overcome obstacles.
Because I couldn't read. Right. But when the internet came along long, roundabout 93, 94, 95 for me, I embraced it with both hands. And now these days I've overcome a lot of the obstacles that I couldn't overcome without the aid of technology. So I don't need to read and write so much. I can do a video like this.
I can select my words and have them read to me. And I can also use my voice to ticks to get the words on the screen. I started Christchurch where I live first internet cafe, and I got involved with building websites. I want to share with you other ways to make money, then just being involved in HyperVerse.
I personally, over the last 20 years have done 10 major side hustles that have generated six figure incomes. And I'm going to share them with you. So go get a cup of tea, come back and I'll show you some of the weird and wonderful things. This guy who can't read and write, have done on the internet to create a passive income rather than investing money and other people's passive income, earning streams of that makes sense.
Stay tuned. Let me show you my first six figure income idea. I sold everything I owned and decided to buy a laptop and a digital camera and travel around New Zealand telling people I was a mobile internet consultant. I think I actually told them I was New Zealand's leading internet consultant, which is a bit of a hotkey.
So I would just go into workshop mode and show you, my website that I started out with now, I believe the good today rather than perfect tomorrow. That's why it's green and it looks terrible, but we're talking back in 1990. I think it was 1998 when I started building this tourism directory because I'd already gone out and got a few clients.
And then I realized that most of the people that were using my services services services is a word where accommodation providers and transportation providers. So as time went on, I, that same year I upgraded my website and the design of my website got better as things went along. So don't worry about being perfect before you start, because whatever you do will lead to different opportunities that you didn't think existed at the time.
And my real point of difference was I never actually designed standalone websites for my clients. I was like a shopping. And I used to lease out shops to them, which meant that when they went off and got a quote for a website and somebody was asking them for 15 or 30,000, I would charge them $5,000 to set up a shop within my existing network.
I'll get them to agree to a contract or an agreement that they never owned the website, but they leased it from me. Now, the benefit of doing that as my website, that you're looking at here, new Zealand's information network was generating 25,000 IP visits per day. Just like a busy mall does today. So the advantage of them being in my directory was actually good for them because I was generating a lot of bookings.
So as time went on, if I did get a $5,000 client come along, I would use some of that money to get a travel writer, to write information for. And then I would incorporate that into my website and I'd call them modules. These modules, for example, the one you're looking at at the moment was all about Auckland.
And I would write articles on places to stay, places to eat, entertainment, transportation, things to do and shopping centers. And then where possible I would link them to my advertisers and it would just be a really a big web, like the worldwide web at the time. And I would get a lot of traffic for my clientele.
Then I had some of my clientele want to have homepage advertising. So then I had different pricing structures. I'd have dropdown boxes where people could, you know, search all this stuff's pretty regular now. But back then it was pretty state-of-the-art. So this was. as I grew, and then I started providing that there were a combination providers out there who would pay me a commission if I promoted their accommodation.
And there was a real good way of making money at the time. So for example, uh, the hotel club, they would have, thousands of people are listing and advertising with them and they would pay me up to 20% if I did a book in for them. So it was worth my time building them into my network. And that's basically what I did.
So why did this website that brought me in $475,000 worth of sales in one year? And let me take home a $275,000 pay check in 2004. Why did it stop? Because Google. And they started charging people for Google Edwards. And I couldn't compete also my clients that I had by the balls because they didn't own the website.
And I always encouraged them to build their own website over here and let me do their marketing of the brand over here. Finally built strength up and they didn't want to be, tied to me, will tied down to me. They wanted to, employ their own it department. And the timing just changed. And eventually I still have a few clients who are in my new Zealand's information network.
but, I look after their advertising, but I don't have the legs I used to because Google, the big guys come along and cleaned up a lot of the advertising, advantage I had at the time. So. At one stage, I thought, well, if I need to compete, I'd redesign the website, as you can see. And this was before WordPress come around.
and within that six month period, basically I lost a lot of the search engine optimization tricks I used to employ. So anytime you'd search for any of my rental car operators, my travel and tourism, they would come up in the results. And that's how I, I did really well for my clients. So for example, one of my clients would generate anywhere from 40 to 50 emails for people wanting to rent a car from them, from my network, each.
And that would normally turn into, you know, into a lot of rental car bookings. And that's why they were really loyal. When I started to lose that traffic, I started to lose my clients left right. And center. So, I couldn't maintain, and I was a one man band. I did have my wife at the time working in the company and we were just continuous producing content.
Content is king. So what did I do with the content? Did I just wipe it? No, I salvage as much as I could. And if you do go to, to hick.com and click on my blogs, you'll see that I actually have a thousand blogs on my website and these have all been salvaged. New Zealand's information network. And now what I do is I have advertising laced throughout them, which generates me income on a daily basis.
So that's my first idea. So if you're thinking about starting up a travel and tourism network, don't bother sites like TripAdvisor, lonely planet even. and there's a few other ones had really dominated that market and a Trivago, for example. And there's no way that you in a compete with those guys.
And also a lot of website, a lot of my traveling tourism clients, these days don't actually want to have somebody. Looking after all the website marketing, they want to control it themselves. So you'll find a lot on the head, their own words, a WordPress website, and somebody like an administrator looking after it.
So we've started development. Yes, that's what I got into. But you won't find me doing that these days. Cause I'm tired of, developing websites for clients. And the reason, the main reason for they, their expectations are very high. Once I finished developing a website for them, they then want me to start promoting it and they wonder why it's not coming up in the top 10 of the search engines.
And it's just a endless energy. you know, getting these clients' websites to rank high in search engines. So what I encourage all my clients do too now, as I've provide workshops and I teach them how to market their own websites. So that was idea. Number one, new Zealand's information. It works. Now we'll go into number two.
We're on two side hustle. Number two, I was married and my wife used to work for an immigration company. She wasn't an immigration consultant, but they flew her over to Cairo in Egypt and asked her to help people complete the immigration forms. So they could come to New Zealand. And I said, why didn't you just send the forms over and let them do it yourself?
And she said that would fill out the forms incorrectly. So why don't we do put together a do it yourself, immigration to. And she said, well, you're not allowed to sell the immigration forms. It's illegal. And I said, well, why don't we put a whole pack of information to help people immigrate to New Zealand and include the forms free of charge with them?
And she said, oh, okay. So what we did is we started up a website. It was just a domain name called in Z, hyphen immigration dot Coda, indeed. And we basically designed it very similarly to new Zealand's information. It worked. And then as time went on and we learned about the demand that people were expecting from us, we designed it and gave it its own look and its own feel.
Then we looked at the different categories that you could apply to immigrate to New Zealand and created different paths. For each category. So we could be more niche. We also created a message board area where people could ask questions about immigrating to New Zealand. At the time. You didn't need to be a licensed immigration consultant to answer people's.
Then things changed and it was illegal to provide advice to people about immigration, if you weren't license, which put a bit of damper on it. However, they did have an official booklet that we could cut and paste the answers to at the time. And we overcome that obstacle as well. So as time went on, we built up a website and we just focused on immigration information.
We looked at the different categories, so people could imply to come to New Zealand is a school migrant pack, a Pre Arrival Pack, a Family's Categories Pack and Employment Pack, and then a Business Investor Pack. So that was great. We sold $150,000 worth of immigration documents that we weren't allowed to sell.
over about a two and a half, three year period. So what did this business not continue and grow and flourish that's because the newsletter. Immigration website got up to speed with technology and they made it that people could apply online. Uh, and they didn't have to print all the documents. We would have boxes of documents turn up, cause I'd given to you free.
And I would tell us that it would be a typo in one of the documents and destroy all the documents. And then they'll send us five boxes or a thousand new immigration documents each time for each category. It was amazing waste of money. So they decided to stop wasting the taxpayer's money. It made it that people could apply for immigration via the website.
The reason why this business was quite successful. If I listened to my wife at the time, she said that we weren't allowed to sell immigration documents. Would you believe the New Zealand immigration department saw what we was doing? And in the information area of their website, they promoted the service we were providing, and we would get a lot of traffic from the actual official New Zealand, immigration consultant, immigration website.
And there was, ironic at the time, but you move, start small. You don't have to be perfect when you're setting up a website, as you can see all my websites for start. That was good. And as I learned more about the people and the expectations that people wanted from a website, like an immigration website, we cater to their, every woman in desire and we gave them what they want and an attitude.
And we would sell a $200 immigration Peck. We would give people the option if they wanted to wait five weeks, pay $30 shipping. And if they wanted to express, we would cut out all the unnecessary is in the pack and send it to them with express shopping. And I pay a hundred dollars. and we were making a roundabout $150 every pack that we sold and we were selling them for $200 each.
So there's some ideas look for a service that some person is offering and do it better. All right, now we're on two side hustle, number three side hustle, number three, this one's probably not my proudest one to broadcast on the internet, but it did actually make me a hundred thousand dollars in two and a half months.
A friend of mine. That used to Meyer my New Zealand information network decided that he would start up his own information network. And he was copying a lot of the articles that I would produce. He was following my leadership. Now one round was placed once and I was on his computer and I scroll to the bottom of this page and he had actually copied my articles word for word from my website and was rewriting them.
But he forgot to remove my articles off his website. After he'd finished plagiarizing them, he was involved in alternative health. He was a massage therapist and he had a lot of products that he would get paid commissions from. I'd never overlapped in his industry, but from that day forward, I decided that if it's good enough for him to copy my work, I will copy what he's doing.
And I certainly did a bit of. Edit then him. So I decided to start up a website called sexual New Zealand. And what we initially started doing was providing information that people would be too shy to ask their doctor for, you know, how you go to Dr. Google? Well, we would provide information on sexually transmitted diseases, for example, and we built up quite a large lot of visitors to our website.
This website actually generated up to 25,000 IP visits per day as well. It was a really, easily found website because most of our websites were text-based that come up in the search engine where people searched for anything that we had on offer, was brilliant at search engine optimization at the time.
And back then Alta Vista was a search engine that gave us a lot of traffic and Google wasn't. Dominant at the time. So, we gave advice on premature ejaculation. We had adult dating websites. We also had advice for people on our website on how to write their dating profiles. We used to have a guy called Dr.
Love, and he used to provide articles on love making and all sorts of things. We had sexual positions and then my wife at the time decided this persona called Ms. Editor. And she used to write really saucy blogs about, you know, sexuality and dating and the like, and I'll be honest, you know, this was a money cow.
Uh, one of the hard case products that we saw, we never actually sold anything. This was when affiliate marketing was at its prime. You could get companies that wanted you to sell their product so much. They would pay you 50% of the sale price. So volume pills here was responsible of, I sold, don't ask me what volume they help you with.
All right, you can work this out yourself. $37,000 worth of products. We sold half that money was sent to us in a bank checks that were turn up in our PO box and we'd go down to the bank. We would put them convert the American dollars into using London. And every day or every week would be going to the PO box, looking for these big checks that these companies were sending us.
And I remember one of these guys decided to ring me up and ask me what I wanted for Christmas. And he went and bought me a new, uh, LCD screen. I don't think we had LC screens back then maybe a plasma screen, but it was an amazing website, but why doesn't this sort of thing work now? And that's because people who sell products don't have enough.
affiliate money. So we're just getting 50%, 50%. You sell something for 400, $200 to knock that $200. I used to reinvest it and writing articles and creating content. Now on 10% margins, there's no money in it. Every Tom Dick and Harry is doing it. And companies like Ali express, just kill this sort of thing.
So you won't make money by producing a website. We had a lot of really good articles, which I still use every now and again, to help promote and drive traffic to my other websites. Uh, the other thing I could show you in here, that's quite interesting once they died, there was, we had a bit of luck and you have a bit of luck.
If you start doing stuff like this, there was a guy. In New Zealand who was sending a million spam to everybody every day. And he was on the news, be interviewed one night and I caught it and I listened to it. And what he was doing, he was selling the same products that we were, but he was spamming people and I've never done spam.
Now, people didn't know how to click on something. So they would search out a Vista or Google and I would intercept their traffic. So he was out there marketing himself, but I was getting his traffic. And that was why we had a big influx of traffic and sales at the time was pretty amazing. So after that sort of died, I tried turning it into.
I shop selling adult products or supplements and skincare and the light. And I found a customer. I actually found a wholesaler that would drop ship for us. And we did do reasonably well out of it. I mean, maybe $1,500 to maybe $3,000 with a sales a month, but not with the time and energy that we were putting into it.
A lot of fun, but the cost I started up this opportunity. It led to other opportunities onto side hustle, number four onto side hustle, number four. This one is, quite interesting. First of all, let me introduce and sorry, introduce you to a lady called Anna Nicole Smith. And you may have seen her on TV, but Anna Nicole allegedly had taken these pools called trim spa and she'd lost.
Amazing amount of weight in a short period of time. And you can see here, uh, here with her weight loss. So my wife wasn't weight loss, and she said, well, Hey, we should get some of those. And it's a bit of stool. Why don't we order some and see if we can sell them on trade me, which is like eBay or, uh, online sale site.
So we brought on four and we sold them on trade me for twice the price that we paid for them.


https://www.dehek.com/general/marketing/hyperverse-passive-income-alternatives-10-side-hustles-to-build-long-term-wealth-without-crypto/

Comments